What’s going on at RAUC? How can I get involved
Need a RasPBerry Discount Card?
Families of RAUC Meeting
Thursday, June 14th, 6:00-7:00pm
Last FRAUC Meeting of the year. Location to be announced.
We welcome all families to join us. We are especially looking forward to meeting our incoming 5th grade families. Please join us to help plan end of year activities and get to know other RAUC families.
Thank you to all who participated in our Washington D.C. Fundraiser. We were able to raise $5,300 that will go directly to 8th grade scholarships for their end of year trip.
- Can you sell the Raspberry Card in late August or September? This is a discount card offered to local merchants which raises funds for Families of RAUC. Can you take 5 to sell to your neighbors or get together 2 or 3 families (WITH your middle school kids) to sell them in front of the library or a shopping center? Contact Lynn Betlock to help with this (lbetlock
- Do you have computer or website skills? We need someone to learn how our WordPress site works and take over next year (2018-2019) as the current parent who helps us will be moving on to the high school.
- Do you have graphic art skills? Ms. Craven is looking for someone to redesign the school logo, incorporating the new core values.
- Can you write a grant proposal? There are many grants available to 501(c)3 organizations such as Families of RAUC. Can you find, one and follow through on the grant writing process for us? We’ll help you find them if necessary.
- We value all input and look forward to YOU joining us in the fall to hear our speaker series, come listen and be part of our community and help where or whenever you can, if you can.
Contact Deirdre Logan (deirdre.logan
Click HERE for dates for 2017-2018 FRAUC Meetings and Speakers
Thank You RAUC Community.
Did you know that thanks to your generosity, last year Families of RAUC raised over $12,000 in scholarship monies to fund 32 RAUC 8th graders so that the all 8th graders can participate in their end of year trip to Washington D.C.
Does your employer match contributions? Do you make an end of year gift to charity? Families of Rindge Avenue Upper Campus is a 501(c)3 organization that helps provide financial assistance scholarships for RAUC 8th graders wishing to go to Washington DC and enrichment programs for all students. Please consider making us your end of year charity or matching grant charity. Donations can be made directly on this website or by contacting FRAUC treasurer Kelly Matthews (kmatthews2009
Click here for Families of RAUC 2016-2017 Leadership Team.